Total Pageviews

April 7, 2011

Launch of new website

OK guys...I finally revised and updated the website with new images and old images that I have archived. For bodies of work that I am focusing on right now...click on "recent work." For past work (with some updates) you can look under "archive." For work in progress you can scroll through the "news" section. I have also added an extensive list of artist who I love to love.



As always I am looking to document people as solo, duo, and group portraits. I am also interested in painting you as you change (hairstyles and/or color, grow facial hair, age, in the nude and in different attire. So talk to me and join me in my endeavor to document time, location and the voyage of your life through the portrait. I would love to work with you.

- ENJOY



Post a Comment